I can see you

Weather has been good, if a little overcast in Ipswich, Spent the day clearing out my 9ft X 8ft Metal engine shed today (what a lot of c**p we collect) distributed said c**p in the garage, on the patio under sheets and behind the garden shed then four of us removed the fence between us and next door and lifted it through the gap. I was wondering what I was going to do with it when next door said he would have it which was a result as otherwise I was faced with dismantling and probably dumping it. I neglected to mention that last weekend was spent removing a b****y Holly tree next to the old shed and making an extended concrete base waiting for the new engine shed which is a 16ft X 8ft Pent shed with a reinforced floor and raised roof, should be delivered next week with any luck........then all the c**p goes back in hopefully with another 8 engines that are currently in the garage, on the patio etc. Bet the new shed wont be big enough !!! My back hurts !!! where's the Whisky bottle.

What have you done today?

Reply to
Pete Aldous

Tom, Now I have taken the opertunity to read the catalogue it does explain its use :-)) But you could still melt tar with it.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Been a nice day today, sun came out after lunch, i've made the tank for the Lister L. now its dark its still warm.

Mart> Foggy in Lowestoft Been at work all day.

Reply to
Campingstoveman

hello , we had have very thick fog this morning ... today besides being up at the crack of dawn for work , i had the crossley 1040 crankcase out in the garden - wirebrushed , cleaned down with white spirits .

then i took to the frost repair with my grinder , turned out super , whoever mended it up- did a good job ! , you'd never know it had been repaired !

so i was very happy with today's work -leaving me with a crankcase ready for grey oxide .

here in Sunny dublin - according to the weather forecaster it was the sunniest march day since 1963 !

regards - john d

Reply to
jdungan100

waiting for

luck........then all

currently in

Bedfordshire...

snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com

I went to a small local sale this morning came away with a nice off farm lister junior, and a small ruston hornsby i'm not sure what model it is yet. I dont know where i'm going to put them though as i can no longer see my garage floor. ttfn Gary

Reply to
gary millward

No engines again for yours truly this weekend or next. Feasting this Saturday gone & house building in Kent over Easter.

However, along the lines that like calleth unto like, the Villiers rail drill that turned out to be built by The Howard Pneumatic Engineering co Ltd led me to discover a couple of ex GPO pole drills

I bid on them, but could not be here to snipe them, so put in a philosophical bid and left it to its own devices. Much to my surprise, I won by a solitry quid!

The sunny weather lasted me from Bristol to Shrewsbury, cruising along in the BM with the roof open. Got cold then, so closed it for the last 30 miles of M54.

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn