Ignition problem solver

Has anyone tried this?

thought it was worth a try but don't know whether to get the diesel or petrol type. This site has lots of other useful stuff. Just the ticket for Christmas presents.

John

Reply to
John

J> Has anyone tried this? http:// kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_ page= J> product_info&cPath= J> 2&products_id=17 I thought it was worth a try but don't know whether to J> get the diesel or petrol type. J> This site has lots of other useful stuff. Just the ticket for Christmas J> presents.

J> John

I wonder from what species of snake it is extracted ;-)

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

I can recommend their lead alloy spanners - guaranteed not to round your nuts. Also their joggled studs (for when you drill and tap the hole in slightly the wrong place). "If it doesn't fit - hammer it!" Regards, Richard

Reply to
Richard Green

OK, so I've looked at the rest of the site now - hook, line and sinker!

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

John,

Have I missed someth>> Has anyone tried this?

Reply to
campingstoveman

c> John,

c> Have I missed something or have you lost the plot, shame it isn't april c> fool the wire cleaner would be an excellent gag.

c> Martin P

Does sound like an amazing product. Trouble is that it has to be added to the battery to flush through all the wiring which would make it difficult to use on the average stationary engine with magneto ignition. I wonder if it could be introduced directly into the spark plug lead using something like a steam displacement lubricator?

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

Perhaps you could use these for a mag system.

them with wire cleaner before use and then it just goes round and round the system. Simple see.

John

Reply to
John

I must get round to changing my blinker fluid too

malc

Wouldn't that have to be linked to the diagonal steam trap?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

You are unique - just like everyone else.

John

Reply to
John

I am unique, there are 999,999 just like me

Reply to
malc

Exceptions & rules said the Viking who flew hang gliders? ;o))

Reply to
kimsiddorn

D'oh! That should have been "I'm one in a million" of course.

Blame the cider, I hadn't drunk any.

Reply to
malc