Internal Fire Museum

Just spent a ( far too short) hour or so at Paul Evans' Internal Fire collection, & can thoroughly recommend anyone interested in engineering to get a look. I could only squeeze about an hour & a half to visit the place which is only half a mile from the main Cardigan to Aberystwyth road, but Paul started as many engines as he could in that time. Great bloke to talk to ( never met him before, though grateful for the Villiers manual I downloaded from his site) & thoroughly deserves this project to be supported. Next time I go I'm taking a mate who is heavily into kart racing - 125cc Rotax engines at 17,000rpm - it'll be a nice change for him

- those big bangers are just SO relaxing to listen to! Needless to say, I've no connection whatever to the museum, just very impressed by what has been achieved in a short period - go & have a look!!

John.LloydUNSPAM

Hear, hear, John. Paul's (and Hazel's) efforts and would inspire even the most begrudging. I can't wait for my next visit to see that humongous Tangye in operation. After that there will be the Proteus, then the ship's engine room and the Sulzer air-blast and the etc etc.

A MUST SEE for all engine folk. You needed more like half a day to do the place justice, John.

Regards, Arthur G

Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton