IT LIVES !!!!!!!!!! :)

Well, she started (my WD8)

I got bit first though as someone had set the timing rather too advanced. A little adjustment, and a bit on confidence in swinging her over and away she went :)

Thanks to everyone who has helped, especially Chris for the mag cover, and Kenny for the head studs and nuts.

Now all I have to do is source the paint. Fortunatley I have found a couple of chips of the original colour to help me.

Alan

Reply to
Algernon