Lincoln Rally 2006

I've put a selection of pictures up from last weekends Lincoln Rally at

. An excellent rally, loads of engines, though a lot of Rustons, probably due to the fact that they were built 3 miles up the road! There's one unknown in the pics to test your grey matter - the owner did eventually enlighten me, answers on a postcard please!

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Dan,

Don't you read the papers, postcards are now old hat so you'll get an email like everyone else :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Well I would e-mail you the answer, but its a bit of a cheat when I have your programme sat infront of me.

The engine labelled as Open crank American engine is in fact a Bates & Edmond, which was badged as a Fairbanks.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob

Thanks Mike, I'll update the caption.

I've been overwhelmed with a reply on the unknown engine - it is in fact a Smart & Brown.

Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

not that Smart if it didn't have a name tag.:-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

Not very Brown either....

;-)

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

It might of been if it had rained over the weekend:-))

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine