BTH M1 Mag

Hi All ,

Just wondering if anyone happens to have a Bth M1 mag (like an af 2 or af 4) that could be used on a Petter M - lying around and might be for sale :)

Thanks , John

snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net

Reply to
jdungan100

Hi john... Hope you are well, I would keep an eye on ebay you sometimes get a scruffy looking one on there, the you can strip it down and send the armature away for winding if requierd, i bought one for 8 quid once and still have it, it is stripped down, all it needs is the bobbin re-winding and a new outlet insulator if you have no luck let me know and I will keep my eye open.

Reagrds bob

Reply to
Bob

Hi Bob ,

I'm keeping well thanks ! I'm keeping an eye on ebay alright . Would you mind keeping your eye out for one too ? I've a few eye's looking for me , so hopefully something might turn up.

Is the S still running like a clock ?- I'd like one now , and i think your's is to blame :)

Regards, John

Reply to
jdungan100

John,

I will look at Dorset for you how much do you want me to spend :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman