BTH M1 Mag

Hi All ,
Just wondering if anyone happens to have a Bth M1 mag (like an af 2 or
af 4) that could be used on a Petter M - lying around and might be for
sale :)
Thanks ,
John
snipped-for-privacy@eircom.net
Reply to
jdungan100
Hi john... Hope you are well, I would keep an eye on ebay you sometimes get a scruffy looking one on there, the you can strip it down and send the armature away for winding if requierd, i bought one for 8 quid once and still have it, it is stripped down, all it needs is the bobbin re-winding and a new outlet insulator if you have no luck let me know and I will keep my eye open.
Reagrds bob
Reply to
Bob
Hi Bob ,
I'm keeping well thanks ! I'm keeping an eye on ebay alright . Would you mind keeping your eye out for one too ? I've a few eye's looking for me , so hopefully something might turn up.
Is the S still running like a clock ?- I'd like one now , and i think your's is to blame :)
Regards, John
Reply to
jdungan100
John,
I will look at Dorset for you how much do you want me to spend :-))
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman