Onslow Park Shrewsbury

I am going to this good show on Sunday & Monday. Is anyone else on the list attending?

Reply to
Dave Croft

Id love to get across one year. But cant this year as I will be at Harewood House Steam rally this Sataurday and Sunday, before driving home Sunday night and packing the van, ready to set off for Dorset frist thing Monday morning.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob

Steve and i are going to onslow again this year. We are hoping to have the Petter S ready, but if it's not we'll take the Lister N again.

Gary M.

Reply to
gary millward

If I get my Wolseley WD8 running in time I will be. It is in pieces while I fit new rings. And I think there's something dubious about the magneto...

Wish me luck!

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

I will be there Dave- along with the 8hp Atomic and Worthington pump. Should be turning up on Saturday mid-morning if all goes to plan. Looking forward to seeing the Millward Bros. Petter S type :-)

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte

I saw the hoardings as I was driving past, and did consider going. Is it a good show? I would prefer to go to a show more stationary engine oriented with a better chance of getting spares and maybe an auction.

Funds are limited, and it is a long drive from Mid-Wales so I need to be selective.

Anyway, enough of that. Off to Internal Fire in 45 mins and still have to clear enough space in the car for two passengers :)

Alan

Reply to
Algernon

Fran and I are attending both Sunday and Monday, exhibiting our IHC Titan again, hopefully it will run this year!!!! eh, Phillip? Hope to see everyone over the weekend. Regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark Drake

I should be there. Still haven't got the WD8 running, but it's almost there. Just needs two more gaskets and some oil. Look for the two red-haired guys with the WD8.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

It was good to meet some of you - Dave, Gary and Philip - at Onslow Park. It was a good weekend and we were very lucky with the weather. Good luck with all your projects!

I am now very tempted to acquire another engine. But I should resist.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Oh, and thanks very much to Mike and Kenny for helping me find parts for my WD8. I wouldn't have been at the show without you.

One thing that still isn't quite correct on my engine is that it has the domed cylinder head nuts instead of the flat-topped kind. If anyone wants to swap a flat-topped set for a domed set, do let me know!

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy