Onslow park

We are going to Onslow park next weekend, (Sunday & Monday) Is anyone else exhibiting or visiting? A very good rally. See Pictures below for last years show.

Croft.

Reply to
Dave Croft

Dave, hope to visit on foot if other activities allow. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you and your bike.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Does it attract any decent engineering tool stalls? Astle Park steam rally was *very* disappointing this year, from that point of view. There always used to be a decent selection there. More & more modern junk each year, though.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

I don't remember much like that last year, Tim, though it was a short visit. I thought the selection of exhibits was very good.

Reply to
Arthur G