Tabley house rally

I managed to get their for a few hours this afternoon. It is one of the best show sites I have seen. Beautiful stately home with a surrounding park & lake & very flat. Someone said that Turner found it nice enough to paint. Some of the American lads on the ATIS list have been asking me about our shows so for once I tried to show a bit of everything. see

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Looks Great.

I opted to go to "Stoke in steam" as some friends were going. Spent £5 getting in and was totally disappointed. A really naff show. In the huge grounds of Trentham gardens pockets of exhibits. Wished I had gone to Tabley now ;-(((

On the upside I have found a local chap who is breaking 2 CS Diesels so went and had some bits from him today.

Rich

Reply to
Rich Fear