Kesall Rally

Hi everybody Anybody got back from Kesall yet? With all this rain what is the ground like, I might have to drag two small boys around it on Sunday.

Mike Cole

Reply to
Mike

Hi Mike,

I went round Saturday and it was really muddy, Sunday must have been a nightmare. I called round today, Monday, and they had nearly cleared the field but it looked like those old pictures of the first world war. From the road you couldn't see a blade of grass left.

I hope it doesn't kill the meeting as it has a nice atmosphere, but that field is not going to be the same for a long while - and its still raining. I dare say there will be plenty of stories to tell.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Richardson