Lister Engines and parts

Dear All,
Couple of days ago I was trying unsuccessfully to sell my Lister and
Petter gasket
sets to a Mr Reddings at R.M.Machinery in Banbury, Oxfordshire. During
our
subsequent conversation he told me that he had four or five Lister D's
he'd
acquired on a sale, plus I'm sure he said a B. Also a Lister generator
from the military,
which was still in its original crate, although actual engine described
as an "old" type.
Of interest to members of the group is that he's also got the spares
for these engines, including a crate of gaskets. I don't have details
of what's available and have never met Mr Reddings, but his 'phone
number is 01295 258 701
Geoff
Reply to
quickies