Mulberry juice

Yesterday as I wandered down to my workshop, I stopped at the mulberry tree and enjoyed a few juicy berries.

Later I painted a few engine parts with both oil based paints and lacquer, leaving, as usual, a generous residue on my hands.

Then I worked for a while cleaning up a very old greasy motor bike chain.

Then I cleaned my hands with my favourite hand-cleaner paste.

They emerged perfectly clean, except for the mulberry stains!

Can we put this to some good use - an ever-lasting non-destructible mulberry-based paint for our machinery?

Jack in Oz

Reply to
Jack Watson

Only if the machinery is, like your hands, organic. Vegetable stains work well on wood and natural fibres but are generally somewhat fugitive. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven