Engine Trolley

Gentlemen,

After a lot more messing about I actually got to cut metal with my saw today, isn't life wonderful when you don't have to use a hacksaw, the only problem was I had to put the saw outside because of the length of material and in my desire to demonstrate to my wife the abilities of the power saw I broke a blade and had to bother my mate for a new one and then it chucked it down.

I've started the trolley.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman