Engine Trolley

Gentlemen,
After a lot more messing about I actually got to cut metal with my saw
today, isn't life wonderful when you don't have to use a hacksaw, the only
problem was I had to put the saw outside because of the length of material
and in my desire to demonstrate to my wife the abilities of the power saw I
broke a blade and had to bother my mate for a new one and then it chucked it
down.
I've started the trolley.
Martin P
Reply to