newb alert - petter CS clone queries

Hiya Roly,

Well, out here on the frontier, hunting (with the resulting need for gutting) is still widely practiced. So we really DO get very good at it. Afterall, so far, no one has tried to take away our kitchen knives. 8-))

As to Guy Fawkes' interest in corresponding with those who are running Caste Iron Curry Listeroids, I did receive a reply from him indicating that he, in fact, would like to be put into contact with such folks. Six folks on the SEL stepped up and offered to share their experience with him. They have been introduced to each other via email.

Hopefully, Guy Fawkes will find this exchange of experience to be useful and will provide feedback to this thread sharing what he learns from these US owners of the Listeroids. I've also been told that Guy Fawkes is John Bunt from Exeter. I always like to have a name to go with the posting "handle."

See ya, Arnie

Arnie Fero Pittsburgh, PA USA fero snipped-for-privacy@city-net.com

Reply to
hit_n_miss

John Bunt? LOL. Ya knives aren't bigger enough!

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Indeed:

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Andrew Taylor

John Bunt, the inventor of the Bunt Line Special ;>)

I know John personally in RL.

Reply to
Andrew Taylor

I don't think so, Andrew..

Reply to
Tom

It was a jolly jest :>)

Reply to
Andrew Taylor

Bloody hell you move in to a group and manage to alienate yourself within days without even trying! The weird thing is you've done this time and time again throughout you Usenet career, but you won't ever admit that its your own doing.

Reply to
Grant

Thats funny, your posts in that link seem to be authentic. Which are forged?

Gotcha

whereas the sad wannabe troll grunt is alienated by humanity, lost your rudder since you discovered the object of your desires was actually a bloke haven't you.

you're like a mangy homeless cat leaving dead mice in front of a garden gnome because you don't belong anywhere and no-on wants your sorry trolling ass.

Reply to
Guy Fawkes

Main thing that gets peoples backs up in regard to you John, is that you dont know the f*ck what you are talking about, and the nonsense you post on various subjects,suggests you feel that everyone else is as clueless as you are yourself!

As an example you try to portray yourself as a sucessful businessman, but your pathetic "business" according to you fails miserbably after you are trolled on here..............some businessman..............lol

Reply to
John

I and a few others did advise him that it was unwise to post his sag advertising his business to every reply he made during the time he was being trolled and allegedly defamed. But he refused to heed the advise out of hand. Unfortunately he paid the price, if only he had listened.

Reply to
Grant

Isn't time that this item was closed? Surely people like Guy Fawkes get their kicks from the responses to their posts. Therefore no responses = no kicks.

Reply to
Fred

Nice Top Post there Fred!

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jason Russell

Reply to
Dotcom Computers Ltd

Who owns this sock?

Reply to
Grant

Treat him like the troll he is you mean??

Jon~

Reply to
Jon Down

I think we've all got the message, now please stop cross posting to uk.rec.engines.stationary!

Reply to
Nick H