Norman S/C engine

Hi I am in need of a Norman S/C engine head complete or just valves,springs or rockers This engine was found under a house looking very sad,no rockers so we modefied Morris Minor engine rockers to suit. New paint job and all looking great and started first pull on the cord. Ran it several times at home then took it to the Gisborne N Z] show and after

4hrs running it broke the head off a valve and result is a crack between the ports and a sad looking valve head and other valve damaged. Please can anyone help me get this fine little engine back up running
Reply to
Arnold [Arnie] Laird

Hi all,the engine is now running sweet as after finding a complete but in terrible condition engine for spares and with the help of a great engine man here in Gisborne [NZ].Will be on show next week at Carterton along with my T300 and T600,Thanks for watching out,,,,,Arnie Laird

Reply to
Arnold Laird