Norman SC usage

Does anyone know what our military chaps did with their Norman SCs?

I have yet to see an SC actually doing anything or attached to anything (i.e. gensets, pump sets etc).

Was there a genset or similar or a common usage described anywhere?

Reply to
mark.howard10

Now I think of it, I've seen one at a Wessex crank up driving a generator - chap bought it new & not cheap - just post war.

Now, I must have a picture somewhere ..........

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Kim pursuing his Other Hobby

Norman SC powered generator

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Ah! Thanks Kim, never seen one o them - nice! (but then neither had I ever met a proffessional Viking before!)

Reply to
mark.howard10