Norman T300 flat twins

Normans seem fairly common over here in NZ. I have a T300, eng No. 1284. It is a marine version and doesn't have a governor, just throttle control. Most of the others I have seen had governors. Very smooth running little motors.

There is a good picture of a T300 on cover of SE # 348.

Reply to
Peter Short

- and an SC single on the back of 356! Getting popular .........

Reply to
J K Siddorn

hi , my name is Billy Norman i am president of the three rivers antique t ractor &engine club in roane county ,tennessee. i have lots of tractor's a nd 5 hit and miss engines. well i would like to find a Norman engine to tak e to shows and events,can anyone help me on finding one. thanks billy norm an

Reply to
mrheartbeat1964