O.T Help to identify a print

I managed to buy a beautiful print from the local car boot today to enhance my reading of my collection of Hornblower novels! I even got the price down to £4. Can anyone help me to identify the artist by any chance? See

apologise for being so Off Topic. Thank you.

Reply to
Dave Croft

Answering my own post. I have found it is by Montague Dawson painted in

1963. It would cost me over £100 new framed so I am very satisfied. He has painted an incredible range of ship paintings. Regards,
Reply to
Dave Croft