O.T Help to identify a print

I managed to buy a beautiful print from the local car boot today to enhance my reading of my collection of Hornblower novels! I even got the price down to 4.
Can anyone help me to identify the artist by any chance? See http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2933376740028520097uQCPmc http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2448171920028520097UePkEz I apologise for being so Off Topic. Thank you.
--
Dave Croft.
Warrington.

Answering my own post. I have found it is by Montague Dawson painted in 1963. It would cost me over 100 new framed so I am very satisfied. He has painted an incredible range of ship paintings. Regards,
--
Dave Croft.
Warrington.