Snapon toolbox looking for a good home

Anyone interested in an old & battered Snap-On three draw tool chest?
Free from Reading - I am getting too old to lift the thing when my tools are
in it!
--
Tony Brooks

www.TB-Training.co.uk
Tony,
I could have been interested, I was staying in Reading last night and worked at the University this morning but I'm home again, going to Bristol next Thursday / Friday if still available.
Martin P

Sorry, I thought it would take ages to shift so I put it on Freecycle. They nearly took my arm off so it has now gone.
Unfortunately I am working next weekend and I did need to clear my garage.
--
Tony Brooks

www.TB-Training.co.uk
No worry's
Martin P

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:52:50 +0000, Tony Brooks wrote:

... and now soon to appear on ebay, no doubt :-(

Actually I do not think so, but he may have been a good conman.
If he does and does not put a photo up then I think he will get it back or have a bad report against him. I got it in the late 60s and used it in garages and marine work. It really showed its age and it had a "new" bottom fitted.
--
Tony Brooks

www.TB-Training.co.uk

I paid money to buy one a while ago - _after_ it had been driven over by a dump truck.
Skewed sideways beyond any repair, but it still had the nice drawer slides in it, which now make my cheapy "Stack-on" box slide a lot more easily.