On the scrounge again!!

Dear All, I have been looking for a set of wheels for my Chalmers Edina pumping set, but have had no luck at all. They seem to be in short supply round here at the moment. The solid ones that are on it now look awful, the hubs are broken on two of them and they are too narrow for "Field work", I got it bogged down more than once just getting it across my back lawn into the shed! They need to be about 12 " diameter and at least 3" wide, and 1

1/4 " bore. "Spoked" or "holed " would be fine. Anyone got anything like that in the shed that they are willing to part with for POTQ??
Reply to
Charles Hamilton