OT - bikes for sale

Some very unusual reconstructed machines here

"What man has made can be made again" indeed - at a price!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Well worth the bandwidth!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Just think I sold my Arial 3 last year just because the front end tilted & the rear wheels both stayed on the ground. (Usually but not guaranteed) If the rear end started going over you couldn't stop it with the handlebars.

Reply to
Dave Croft

Pah! How many stationary engines could you tow behind that!

Looks fun though.

Mark

Mark_Howard