OT Courier charges..

What are they like in the Uk? Internal postage seems are trifle dear. Down here, once you're talking over 2 kilos the couriers beat the mail every time.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Full details of UK Postal charges buried in here:

Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

Yes I'm au fait with Uk mail rates, it's the courier charges I'm interested in.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Reply to
Roland Craven

In message , Tom writes

Can send a parcel up to 25 Kg for next weekday day delivery and full on-line traceability for under 11 UKP

Usually uses the DHL hub system (was securicor) but is collected and delivered by white van man.

Have used this frequently over the past three years with no problems. This is substantially cheaper than the mainline couriers and 250% more reliable than my experiences with ParcelFarce.

Usual disclaimer

George Hendry

Huge. Half of the courier companies are notably inept as well.

There's a growing trade in pallet courier services. It needs to already be on a pallet and loadable by fork-lift (which they bring with them) but the prices are very good for anything more than 10kg

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON