OT: DVLA

You're making a very bad job of this stated goal...

BugBear

Reply to
bugbear

Am I?, do you see a flame war on this thread?, it certainly isn't showing on my news reader 8-)

Greg

Reply to
Greg

I know just how you feel Peter. I used to live in Mid Wales and when the good weather arrived, so did the bikers. To be fair, many were very good but a minority thought thir sports machines owned the road and would really get in the way. Their style seemed to be crawl round the bends pretending their knee was on the road then scream off down the straight making overtaking almost impossible. If they had mirrors, they didn't seem to use them. Like you, I've had a bike licence for many years and always try to be considerate to other road users including letting them past when I'm holding them up. Very few other drivers seem to do that though.

John

Reply to
John

The problem appears to have rectified itself :-)) So hopefully will this thread which I cant be bothered to read.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Gentlemen, Whoever created this monster should be shot on site, all I've done is Kill file loads of people.................... hello anybody there, I cant hear you.

Reply to
campingstoveman

c> Gentlemen, c> Whoever created this monster should be shot on site, all I've done is c> Kill file loads of people.................... hello anybody there, I c> cant hear you

Looks like Martin's kill filed himself ;-)

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

Just a minority, a good rider wouldn't be hammering down country lanes at

100mph+. I'm not a bike but I should imagine hitting something like a rabbit, hare, pheasant would be rather interesting at speed as for a sheep... Many of the roads round here are unfenced with the sheep roaming freely.

Why not leave bits of very expensive broken plastic visible in the hedge? It might slow the odd one with half a brain cell down down a bit.

Same up here, nice weather during the summer and the roads become a bike track. Personally I don't care about them if they lose it and hit a drystone wall, the wall will win, end of story.

What I care about any innocent bod other they take out or injure in the process. The times I've had a bikers head come round a corner well on my side of the road is really rather worrying. The bikes wheels might be an inch their side of the line but their head most definately isn't.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice