OT - feedback

Many of us buy and sell on E-bay, so I think this is a reasonable OT.

I have a Positive of 82 - 100%. Looking at the page this evening, I noticed that, in fact, 94 people have left me positive feedback & I have e-mailed E-bay to inquire about this.

You might care to check yours in light of this ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

You don't get more than one feedback for each individual member, we have 628 positive but 846 left.

So. if you buy more than one item from the same person, you only get one feedback point.....

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Obviously you have bought more than once from the same vendor, eBay only counts vendors' feedback once only, regardless of the number of "glowing accolades" they may post. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Ah, that'll be it then ;o))