OT - HiRes pics of Mars

Amazing stuff! That I should live to see such images like these ........

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Well OT - but is it my eyes, or do all these images look inside out - you know, holes appear as bumps? Maybe we have an idea that light comes from above and we need to turn them the other way up - haven't tried that yet. Completely agree how fantastic it is to see somewhere we haven't screwed up yet.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Can confirm, if stuff looks like bumps use your photo software to turn them the other way up. It suddenly makes sense (at least to me it does). Craters and rocks - amazing - no WMDs visible.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Must have had one hell of a lens on his camera to get pics like that from here.

campingstoveman