OT - some good mpegs

The Suzuki SV650, a modern Vee twin, 70BHP & 360lbs

Have a look at the mpegs on this website under "Goodies"

Particularly "A stunt rider doing his stuff on an SV"

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Kim, My friend phil has an SV650, its a cracking bike, and a very user friendly machine, i've had a few goes on it and found it alot easy'er to ride than my gsxr, but as i'me a bit on the big side a few more HP would'nt go a miss.

Regards, Gary.

Reply to
gary millward