OT-made some very good soup

Greetings Cooks, I know there are several folks here who like to cook. So I thought that there might be some interest for this. I like cream of asparagus soup and was making some last night and decided to try putting some pistachios in the soup. I use a stick blender to homogenize the soup and the nuts ground up nicely. After blending the soup I pour it through a strainer to remove any asparagus fibers. My wife said it was the best asparagus soup she had ever had. So if anyone wants the recipe I'll post it to rcm. But if I do then you have to actually make some and report back here whether you liked it a lot too. And any changes you may have made. Cheers, Eric

Reply to
etpm

Do it, Eric!

P.S: Got any tips to keep aspergrass from stinkin' up yer pee?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Don't eat it. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

WIMP!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It does more than make my piss stink. I can't digest the stuff, and need a blasting cap to get rid of it.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Weird, because it's chock full of fiber.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It's one of the foods I can't digest.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'm the Soup Nazi.

Thx.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Food allergies are weird.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

OK. I'll post the recipe. Remember though, you gotta make the soup and report b ack. ERic

Reply to
etpm

And can range from discomfort to death.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

We don't need that in here. Just meat & potatoes and gallons of alcohol.

(helps keep us all looking pregnant)

Reply to
Transition Zone

Will do. I just wish you'd posted this a couple months ago. My sister gave me a large (1/2 empty!) bag of pistachios as one Christmas present.

Reply to
Larry Jaques