Partly O.T. Google street view

I am not totally in favour of this project but if it is there it is better that we see what is shown. Go to Google Maps

and zoom in to the area you wish to see. Then drag the little orange man, at the top of the slider bar, onto the map and all the roads covered will be highlighted in blue, drop the man on a spot and you will have access to a zoomable 360 degree rotation view from about 10/12 feet above ground. Use the cursor keys to move, rotate and change direction. With the mouse you can look up and down as well. Better not leave your engine store door open in case the camera car drives past and shows your stealables to the world.

Reply to
Dave Croft