Piston rings

Rings for Stuart Turner Type N arrived today. With luck I'll get round to fitting them on Sunday (Royal Berks show Saturday).

Question - I have one old (VGC) ring and two new ones, do I fit both the new ones or just one, retaining the old one which already 'knows' the bore (also VGC)?

Reply to
Nick H

I have used

and they were very prompt, they supplied an oil scraper for my Petter A1.

Reply to
Endacy

"Endacy" wrote

Yes that was they. The +20 thou rings for Stuart had to be made to order at £15 each which took a couple of weeks.

Still not fitted - don't quite know what happened to last weekend. Still, show season is practically over now so I will get it done soon.

Reply to
Nick H

"I have used

they were very prompt"

Just looked up their web site, & it says "Closed until further notice"

Colin

Reply to
Colin

"Colin" wrote