Portland - Rest of the trip

We got back home today, arrived back at Heathrow after an overnight flight from Detroit.

Have got a lot of video shorts and pictures to go through, loads of bits and pieces to sort through etc etc.

Portland turned out well for us, we had three hot days with no rain, but a huge thunderstorm on Friday evening which did drench the engine guys as well.

The return back to Detroit was interrupted by an impromptu visit to the Willis S Boyer freighter in Toledo, and we managed a few hours in Canada on the last day when we drove across to Windsor, Ontario via a road ferry near to Port Huron followed by a cross-country drive down to Windsor itself.

Peter

Peter A Forbes