Quick Question.

Quick question for someone with a "Lister D" book handy. What year was the first DK manufactured? TIA. Charles.

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

I have seen shaft drive magneto DK's, with a dual compartment fuel tank and a drip oiler on the crankcase door, so they were definitely making them pre-1932.

Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Finally unearthed my copy of DWE's "Lister D Story" which states that the first six DKs, serial numbers 82403 to 82408, were built on 7th October 1927 but, as they do not appear in the sales ledger, these may have been experimental units. By August 1929 the total had risen to 248.

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Reply to