quiet at the moment

Hello hello hello hello is there anybody there there there. Where are you all you all you all.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0there.

Hibernating like you should be.

Regards

Andy M

Reply to
Andy

Just lurking. Spending more time fettling sad old motorbikes than engines.

Reply to
crn

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0there.

Seems like your in mid life crisis, you can't juggle engines. They get a bit heavy.

To cold for me in the garage at the moment, the old knees don't like the cold.

Regards

Andy M

Reply to
Andy

Indeed. It's -6 here right now, which is unusually warm. It got down to

-30 a few days ago. I've moved most of my tools into the basement of the house because it's warmer than the workshop :-)

My pillar drill really didn't like those sorts of temps - I think it's the first time I've ever heard a power tool groan!

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules

Sadly my mid life crisis is but a very distant memory.

Reply to
crn

Yes for all the reasons quoted. If you want "chatter" you know where to go ;-)

ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

It is too cold to enjoy handling steel when you don't REALLY need to & I have loads to do which is keyboard related, so here I am in the warm. However, I actually went into the workshop yesterday!

A new club member wanted a JAP model 0 to mount on top of a Lister water pump & I had one that I couldn't see me getting around to anytime soon. So I fished it out (it was actually where I thought it was!) he came round yesterday afternoon, we chatted & away it went.

It might interest someone to know that he has a Bamford-powered sludge pump on a manufacturer's baseplate & is seriously considering selling it on as it is too heavy for him to manage alone. Anyone interested?

He lives on the south east outskirts of Bristol.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Its not chatter I want but intelligent dialogue which is what I get here you cynical bugger that you are :-:))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

"campingstoveman" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Too busy here playing in the snow with my favourite toy, my son made this video back in January but I had the same job yesterday.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike