R.H.GENSET.

In my continuing quest for a standby generator I have just made contact with a guy who has an air cooled Ruston Hornsby 15 Kva 3-phase set (50's-60's??) very low hours with a comprehensive set of new engine spares(Valves,guides,piston rings& gaskets) It's too big for him and too big for me. He says he will swap it for a serviceable 5 Kva unit. It is sitting in a village near Penrith in Cumbria. Anyone interested???

Reply to
SYLVIA WALKER