re:-HELP!!

Dear Group, Can't anyone help with the location of the Witte?

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON SNR

Charles,

I don't wish to appear stupid but I for one do not understand the question?

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I'm puzzled too. Could you send the original message again Charles, I don't remember seeing it.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

If the question is "where was the Witte engine works" then the answer is Kansas City , Missouri. If not, then I've no idea:-)

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON SNR

Apologies Charles, But that was one posting that I have never seen !

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman