Re: Very OT - Q&A

After a little discussion, they rapidly came to the
> unanimous decision that if you smoked, drank booze & ate a lot of
> chocolate you wouldn't get worms.
:-)
Reminded me of a cafe not too far from here that also sells bait (major
hunting and fishing territory in these parts) - "eat here and get worms"
in big letters on the side of the building...
Reply to
Jules Richardson
Which in turn reminded me of a sign reading "eat here and get gas" one of the random images on the insert in an album by 48 Chairs! Oh boy, connections can be weird sometimes.
NHH
Reply to
NHH
I used to pass Darlington's new stadium on my way to Middlesbrough and they had a huge banner hung on the side of the building which boldly stated "Watch Live Football Here!!!!" Another classic was the sign in the window of a Ladies Hairdresser's "Ears pierced while -u -wait"" Wonder what the alternative was??
Reply to
Charles Hamilton