Space

I am losing the space battle and have reluctantly decided that one of the
8hp Petter M may have to go. If interested please mail me direct for
details.
thanks
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
I'll look after it for you, my weekly rent rates are quite good.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
as are my weekly hire charges :-) ttfn Roland
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
So that means I get it for nothing then :-))
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
It's called "on loan" and can work to the mutual benefit of both parties. Anybody want to "borrow" a nice Petter A1?
John
Reply to
John Manders