Startomatic Electrical problems

Hi All, I wonder if anybody might be able to help me locate an electrical spare part for my 3KVA Lister CS Startomatic? It seems I have a problem with the coil on Relay D, the start relay. It is one of the newer type about three inches long and one wide. Can anybody point me in the direction of a supplier? Regards to all.. Julian Leeds UK.

Reply to
Julian Hughes

If this is a GPO 3000 type relay, put BCH Relays into Google. The charge 38 quid a coil though! I use them for telephone exchange spare parts. Distinct feeling of one man in a garden shed.....

Ag

Reply to
Andy Greening

Hi Andy, If BT 3000 relay coils cost £38 each I have put 2 million pounds in the skip! I do have a contact so if you need one I will ask for you. (I did 40 years with BT)

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft

Well, I have plenty of scrap relays, so it's not usually a problem, it just happened to be an odd winding that I didn't have spares for. (I did 5 years... that was enough! But got plenty of exchanges at home (I've got most types of UAX's in my sheds at home!)

Reply to
Andy Greening

Thanks for those who have helped on and off list, I on my way to being sorted. Regards.. Julian

Reply to
Julian Hughes