Stirling engine fans FS

This guy clearly has quite a few to dispose of as he has listed in batches of five several times now. I bought one around Easter time and though they are listed as "damaged, not working", mine ran straight out of the box after a fashion and by the time I'd straightened the crank shaft (all held together with grub screws so pretty easy to do) it went pretty well! Whether that was a representative example I have no idea, but it looks like a pretty cheap way of getting your hands on an interesting item none the less.

No connection with vendor etc etc.

NHH

Reply to
NHH

five several times now. I bought one around Easter

out of the box after a fashion and by the time I'd

easy to do) it went pretty well! Whether that was a

getting your hands on an interesting item none the

Hi, The item was a modern version of a Sterling fan. Are there any othe vintage Sterling items on the list?

Reply to
Dave Croft

five several times now. I bought one around Easter

out of the box after a fashion and by the time I'd

easy to do) it went pretty well! Whether that was a

of getting your hands on an interesting item none the

No vintage engines, just this modern version intended to spread the heat from your wood stove around the room and yes, the vendor has listed another batch of 'non working' items on ebay. Also apparently still available at full price:-

Though I note that the manufacturer's own web site

has been down for some time, so perhaps this is end of line stock.

NHH

Reply to
Nick H