Villiers MK25 4-stroke engine: I need a new set of points!

Apologies for posting this again, but it was hidden in a thread about something else, so I thought this might get the viewings I need!

Anyway, thanks to everyone here who helped, get my engine working.

really need a new set of points. Is it possible to obtain them, and where from?

As always, I would appreciate any help.

Regards,

H.

Reply to
Howie

Is there so little left that you can't stone them flat and smooth? ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Reply to
R L Driver

|Is there so little left that you can't stone them flat and smooth?

Hi. Yes, but it's the aluminium backplate screw-thread that's stripped.

Reply to
Howie

|Meetons Industrial Engines |261-269 Coombe Lane |Wimbledon |London | |Whatever 0181 is now 9464244 | |steve the grease | Thanks Steve, Ideal reply! I've ordered the part and it's been posted today.

Thanks ever so much.

H.

Reply to
Howie