What do you use ot put bits into?

I've found the new style plastic biscuit boxes more than excellent! Convenient size, easily stackable, good seal to keep damp out and usually enjoyable (though fattening) to aquire! Also the new style veg trays from green grocers have much to comment them for storage!

Reply to
Bob Spowart

I like those boxes the council keep leaving out side my house, its very decent of them they even label them up for you, metal plastic etc :-) :-) (well it does say recycling on them)

Rgds

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Ice cream tubs are very good until you put cleaning fluid in them to wash the parts and the plastic evaporates to a sticky mess.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

I would suggest ice cream tubs are very poor if they disolve in petrol............

Reply to
Ken