Fairford

Is anyone going to Fairford rally this weekend I will be their from tomorrow afternoon with the R&V

Reply to
nick

No. Im off to Lincoln this weekend. Massive rally (300+ stationary engines as well as over 100 full size steam) and a lot closer to me than Fairford

Reply to
miley_bob

You will see Dan Howden there if the French are daft enough to let him home :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Me neither. I'm off to Kent tomorrow night to work on the Longhall, then to Military Odyssey at ABH. Last year, I bought a WW2 Auto Union generator there - I wonder if he is still toting the DKW about - third year ............

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought, maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

The French had better have let him home, as he's delivering a Ruston PB for me to pick up that my dad bought off him a few days ago. Plus if they havent, then its going to get rather lonely in the beer tent. lol.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob

Weather permiting (!!!) I'll see you there Nick.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte