Fairford

Anyone going to fairford this weekend I will be there with my hopefully now rattle free Fairbanks nick

Reply to
Nick Holden

Not me, off to build longhalls for the week & then to Detling for the Military Odyssey show. Lots of WW2 stuff & a flyover by the BoB flight Spitfire & Hurricane during the WW2 battle re-enactment on Sunday afternoon.

You all have fun, now.

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Nick,

What was the rattle.

Mart> Anyone going to fairford this weekend

Reply to
Campingstoveman