Witte Drag Saw

Well Gents you'll like this one.....!

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Nice to read informative copy on a ebay description; it actually learned me something! I didn't know - or at least never twigged - that Canavon was a contraction of Canadian Importers Ltd. Avonmouth.

Reply to
Nick H

Went for £576.00.

Wish I had the spare cash for it!

Reply to
Anthony Hughes

Trust me- they are hard work !!

Regards

Chris Bedo

Reply to
Chris Bedo

Chris Bedo said.. Trust me- they are hard work !!

I was quite interested in this myself, but let it go because of the storage space needed.

Why are they hard work, Chris?

Starting, transporting or messing about with big chunks of wood?

Just curious, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin