Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Crosley 1030 stationary engine
Hi, can anyone tell me the measurements of the box exhaust for the Crosley 1030 please? Thanks Gerald
1
1

Is there anybody out there...?
This group seems a little moribund - anyone really still using it?
4
4

Norman t300
Just stripping my t300 and found a broken valve spring. Anyone out there got any ?
3
3

Lister D running speed
My Lister D runs too fast. It has good spark and starts OK then revs up and needs to be stopped before it kills itself! I have checked the float chamber and am pretty sure that is OK. I think it is...
1
1

Lister JA6 with 100kva Brush generator
Hi I am attemting to get the above machine restored and am looking for info on the generator head. Does anyone know where I could source the above material Many Thanks Phil Australia

Which magneto should I have?
Hi everyone, This is my first post on this forum and I need some advice. I've just bought a Wolseley WD2 Stationary Engine with a few bits missing. Can anyone tell me which magneto I need? Most...
1
1

Petter A1 Starting Handle
I have just purchased a Petter A1 to restore, but there is no starting handle. Having looked online it looks like this model is started from the non-flywheel end which has a 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 inch shaft...

Garden master 3.5 front tiller
Hey I have this gardenmaster 3.5 front till and it seems to have some type of oil into the gearbox but I don't know what type of oil to use any suggestions and it's kind of tough to start

steam and the European Cultural Heritage Year 2018
Next year will be the European Year of Cultural Heritage - and this will be a unique opportunity to promote the industrial heritage. March will be the theme month devoted to energy and prime movers....

Wipac Cj magneto drive gear
Hi, I've recently acquired my first stationary engine, a 1949 Ruston pt. The magneto it came fitted with is a Wipac cj,seems to be missing a part (gear)to drive the mag.....any help , and advice where...

How old is my coburn C6b engine petrol only
engine is petrol only I'm guessing 58 ish

need help removeing crankshaft t300
Need direction to remove the threaded retainer on the crankshaft , the one that is threaded and holds the outer main bearing onto the crankshaft. flywheel side THANKS IN ADVANCE

service,spares norman t300
have a Norman T300 MK1 engine to restore and show , require soarce for engine repair manual, spare parts listing and name of spares supplier Thanks from canada

What have I brought ?
Hi I'm a new bee Went to a show and saw one of these and thought gotta get one So I have a Petter stationary petrol engine Wico Type A 1057B Z Serial No E 553458 On the brass plaque It states Type A1...

Scammell fire pump
can any one help with information on a Scammell 4 cylinder, side valve petrol fire pump. Engine identification no. S470739 2 V. Told could be marine or world war fire pump. [IMG]