Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

what is the differance between a lodge c3 and a cb3
I have a Petters A1 series 2 engine One book says it should be a lodge c3 spark plug and another says cb3 what is the difference please
1
1

Carels and Van den Kerchove engines
The Flemish Association for Industrial Archaeology is looking for Carels-Va n den Kerchove Steam engines The Carels and Van den Kerchove (sometimes 'Van den Kerckhove') workshops i n Ghent were famous...
1
1

Remetalling of con rod bearings
i am looking for an engineering company that could remetal a pair of conrod bearings.

ruston hornsby ap
wanted carb for ruston Hornsby ap engine

2015 EUROPEAN INDUSTRIAL HERITAGE YEAR
2015... the European Industrial and Technical Heritage Year. ... An idea once launched by volunteers and voluntary associations now bec omes reality ! INVITATION TO JOIN THE KICK-OFF MEETING IN...

13 years of 'thank you' !
It's nostalgia! There are many ways to get help with stationary engines nowadays, facebook groups, forums, and the like, But it was in 2002, when I came here to the uk. rec. newsgroup to ask for help...

old rototiller.
hi all,i am trying to get some info on a rotovator,its was made by english powerspades limited wallo? hampshire got a small clinton engine model number a2190 number on the frame is fb06059.will try to...

RE RUSTON 9H AND R.H.CAR
DEAR RAY I AM HELPING A GROUP RE-COMMISSION R.H 9H ENG. NO. 143855 ALSO ON END OF C/SHAFT S16O6 9H 124 ALSO P26257 CAN YOU PLEASE HELP WITH ANY WE HAVE NEXT TO NOTHING. ALSO I STILL HAVE MY RH CAR...
1
1

petter a 1938 mag flange
hi all does any one have a mag flange for a petter A S 1938,or know where i can source one
1
1

Blackstone single flywheel 50 HP diesel circa 1950
I have had this engine since the middle 70s and I found it in Abu Dhabi. I shipped it home and recently exhibited it in Norfolk, where it attracted quite a lot of attention. I am approaching 73 now...
1
1

I have a Tenual engine [ V twin } from an APU , Wont run.
I ended up with a Tenual engine without anything attached . I build replicas of vintage motorcycles , and thought to utilize it. Learned about WICO magnetos and now have fire. It will run for 2...
1
1

Howard Gem 810cc twin parts & Magneto
Hi People I am looking for a Magneto for a Howard Gem twin 810cc Either a complete u nit or parts for it. The one that came off is a series "A" Wico. I particul arly need the rotor, and the bakelite...

Help with Stuart Turner 1/2 hp open crank gas engine
Hi all can anyone help? Trying to get a Stuart 1/2hp gas engine back into life. I am missing some parts of the carburettor please see the pic attached. Am also looking for advice in the ignition...
3
3

Norman S/C engine
Hi I am in need of a Norman S/C engine head complete or just valves,springs or rockers This engine was found under a house looking very sad,no rockers so we modefied Morris Minor engine rockers to...
1
1

7th European Industrial and technical Heritage Weeke nd : Neuchâtel (Switzerland), 25-27.10.2013
After previous succesfull meetings in Beringen, Kortrijk, Barcelona, Calais , Tilburg and London (each attended by representatives from a dozen countri es) E-FAITH is now going to organize its seventh...