RE RUSTON 9H AND R.H.CAR

DEAR RAY I AM HELPING A GROUP RE-COMMISSION R.H 9H ENG. NO. 143855 ALSO ON END OF C/SHAFT S16O6 9H 124 ALSO P26257 CAN YOU PLEASE HELP WITH ANY INFO.AS WE HAVE
NEXT TO NOTHING.
ALSO I STILL HAVE MY RH CAR WHICH IS STILL LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME TIM K HAS SEEN IT
REGARDS NEIL FURLONG
POSTAL ADDRESS
N.V.FURLONG PO BOX 54 TEXAS QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA 4385
E MAIL
NEILSTEXAS@GMAIL .COM
.
To whom did you intend to send this misdirected shout?
message .COM