00 Lineside Buildings Outdoors?

I've got a lot of track down and am now looking to build the first main station (platforms and buildings).

Any suggestions for proprietory platform and buildings that would look about right for an Eastern Region town or country (rather than city) station?

If card, I'll obviously beef 'em up with backings of plastic bracing, though I can anticipate the slugs enjoying the printed brickwork......

If plastic, and I can't persuade myself the Skaledale range would look right, I anticipate I'm going to have to add mounting blocks inside the walls and screw-attach them from underneath to stop them blowing away.

Reply to
Brian Watson