12 volt lighting

I need to replace some lamps ( 12v incandescent screw fitting 5mm diam base with approx 6mm long x 5mm glass envelope).

I am having no joy with any of the regular model / electrics suppliers.

Does anyone have a source ? (on-line essential)

Regards

Reply to
Peter Abraham

Have you got a picture?

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Does this help? (my camera is not good on close work - a bit like me these days).

Regards

Reply to
Peter Abraham

Not really - it's ab it different to a bulb

Is

?sku=1139300close -

Reply to
Lester Caine

Ok - it's not what I thought (Series II instrument bulb) - ah well!

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Any joy with this link? perhaps replace with AR70316 and solder them in..

turbo

I think you are taking the term Light Pacific too literary.

G.Harman

Reply to
oldship

Thanks for the link Lester -- I have tried them and await a reply. I do miss having my own account!

Regards

Reply to
Peter Abraham

See what you mean!!! fotopic seems to have resurrected things that were thought to have passed on!

Regards

Reply to
Peter Abraham

This was supposed to be some lamps!