1948 locomotive exchanges

Any one know of a web sight or book about the 1948 locomotive exchanges? What loco went where and how they performed?

Thanks

Reply to
piemanlarger

I have two books "The Locomotive Exchanges" and New Light on the Locomotive Exchanges" both by Cecil J Allen (both Ian Allan, 1948 and 1950 respectively). There are most likely are others.

Edmund

Reply to
Edmund Good

Cheers, do you have isbn numbers, thanks Simon

Reply to
piemanlarger

The Locomotive Exchanges 1870 - 1948 by CJ Allen SBN 7110 0352 1

I have a dog-eared/worn/collapsing....but complete, P/B copy.

Yours, for free.......if you want it!

Mail me off group.

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to