30th April steam run through Cheshire

On 30th April a Black Five will be doing a run from Altrincham to Chester on the old Cheshire Midland line(Crewe was mentioned I think) first run starts when loco arrives Altrincham 10am, sets off 11am, nex run mid afternoon.

I plan to try take some pice to post but if anyone wants the full details I'll get them from the poster and stick them up here.

Regards

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

What scale? :-)

Reply to
David Biddulph

About 30cm to the foot - Bit on the large size for my available space but its pure theatre!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

304.8mm finescale (to the foot).